Want to know more?
CCH Equity-e produces capital gains tax schedules for life funds, corporations and private clients. It integrates with existing investment management or investment accounting systems, allowing you to explore and report on the tax impact of investment decisions.
The software is used by a number of leading UK life offices, investment managers and other major institutions who recognise CCH as the definitive provider of CGT services, with over 25 years experience in this field.
- Reduced complexity – CCH Equity-e automates time consuming and technically difficult calculations, implementing the appropriate legislation for each and every class and type of security in a fund or a client’s portfolio. It provides for the automatic indexation of gains where appropriate and performs taper relief calculations for private individuals and trusts prior to 6 April 2008.
- Reliable and up to date – The software is continually updated to ensure compliance with the latest CGT legislation so that calculations are always correct. Sophisticated validation routines check entries for technical accuracy.
- Integration – CCH Equity-e integrates with your existing investment management or investment accounting system so that the latest CGT rules are always available to you. Results are held in an open database and can be quickly exported to other systems, including MS Office applications, for further analysis and modelling.
- ‘What if?’ calculations – As well as calculating tax, CCH Equity-e produces a wide range of reports enabling you to analyse portfolios and assess the tax impact of investment decisions. These include instant ‘What if?’ calculations on holdings within a portfolio or fund.
- Flexibility – Work on individual funds, groups of funds or across all funds in the system.
- Full audit trail – Whenever a change is made you can add a note so that HMRC or your client can be kept fully informed.