Want to know more?
Your practice relies on information. Information about your clients and their businesses; information about the tasks that have to be performed and the resources available to carry out the work; information about time, fees, profitability and WIP.
The chances are you’ve already got all the information you need. The challenge is making sure that everyone can make best use of it.
CCH Central is more than just a central database. It provides an environment in which programs within the CCH ProSystem Suite can intelligently share information. And it makes that information available, wherever and whenever it’s needed.
- Custom views – CCH Central works across the CCH ProSystem Suite, combining information from multiple applications on a single, customisable ‘home page’. Everyone within the practice gets to see what they need, when they need it, in a way that suits them.
- Quicker results –The intuitive, browser-style interface makes it easy for everyone – even occasional users – to find what they want. Because CCH Central operates across the CCH ProSystem Suite you only have to learn a function once to be able to use it anywhere.
- Greater insight – See at a glance what’s important this minute or this month. Whether you’re a partner checking fees and profits, a manager monitoring deadlines and workload or a member of staff performing tasks and entering timesheets, CCH Central shows you exactly what you need in order to do your job.
- Better client service – Get a complete picture of your clients and your practice, without having to swap between individual programs. Integrated workflow tools help you allocate resources, monitor deadlines and avoid bottlenecks.
- Enhanced practice development – Integrated marketing tools - such as a powerful, in-built bulk emailing function - allow you to promote your practice more effectively, generating additional fees for extra services and attracting more clients. Simple drag and drop reporting opens up your practice data, making information instantly accessible without the need for specialist reporting tools.
Integration in action
CCH Central is at the heart of the CCH ProSystem Suite. Applications within the Suite share data through CCH Central, making information readily available throughout the practice.
- Strategic decision making – When used with CCH Practice Management, the customisable home pages of CCH Central make the key indicators of practice efficiency and profitability instantly available for scrutiny by partners and managers.
- Cross-application and cross-client reporting – Use CCH Report Writer to draw together information from across the CCH ProSystem Suite. Filter clients by any combination of characteristics, including earnings, business size and type and fee income to identify consultancy and fee earning opportunities.
- Integrated marketing tools – CCH Campaign Management enables you to profile and market to your clients and prospects using the information you already hold about them.
- After a comprehensive review of the market, Vikki Todd of Striped Leopard Accountancy came to the conclusion that only one software suite would deliver exactly what she was looking for. "I have some very exciting plans for my practice and one of the attractions of the CCH suite is that I know it can grow with me." Read more
- Adams & Moore needed an integrated suite to support the firm's strategy for growth. "The CCH software is very flexible, which is important. As the business grows, our reporting needs will no doubt evolve and we need a software suite which will evolve alongside them." Read more
- For GBAC, the advantages of an integrated suite from CCH go far beyond the obvious benefit of a single database for client data. "Tools like CCH Report Writer and CCH Email Management work right across the suite so adding a single module gives us so much extra benefit." Read more
- CCH Central has not only made it easier to manage and control IT within Simmons Gainsford, it’s also proved popular with staff. "Staff like the way that CCH Central makes information so easy to access and use and they like the way it can be configured for individual needs." Read more
- With all their software now running under CCH Central, Harlands is enjoying the benefits of an integrated suite. "CCH Central makes
real time information directly available to the people who need it, whenever they need it, in a format that's easy to understand." Read more
- As the sole practitioner at Stanley Woods & Co, William McAdam appreciates the benefits that integration brings. "CCH Central brings all the programs together into one integrated system so that functions like reporting work the same way across the whole suite. This makes them easier to learn and use." Read more
- Moore Stephens benefit from using a fully integrated software suite from CCH.
"When information is held in separate applications you often have to swap between them to find out everything you need about a single client, but with CCH Central everything is in one place and it's easy to access." Read more