CCH Accountancy Diary 2017
Price reduced by 15%
Fully updated, the diaries are filled with useful information, key dates, tax tables, regulations and helplines, making the Accountancy Diary 2017 the perfect companion for every accountant.
For ease of use the diary features a week-to-view format, expenses record, useful client planning records sheets, a monthly time summary and a year planner.
The Accountancy Diary 2017 covers topical and relevant subjects such as:
- Rates, thresholds and allowances for all UK taxes
- Seed Enterprise Investment scheme
- Social Investment Tax Relief
- Limit on income tax reliefs
- Limited liability partnerships: salaried members
- Cash basis for small businesses
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings
- Research and development reliefs
- Employee Ownership Trusts
This title is available on Standing Order. Find out how you can save 10% on your annual books
Personalise your diaries:
Personalise the front of your Accountancy Diary to provide the perfect gift for your clients or staff. Minimum order required. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 561 8166 for more details.
Price reduced on 09/09/16