Hardman's Tax Rates and Tables 2016-17 1st & 2nd editions
Price reduced by 15%
CCH Hardman's Tax Rates & Tables 1st and 2nd editions is the essential reference tool for calculating tax liabilities. Pulling together all the key tax rates in a logical order, the book saves time when referencing by using a tabular format and an in-depth index.
Covered in two editions, the book not only features computational tax data but summarises key points for many areas of tax legislation, as well as including a list of key dates for making claims and elections.
The first edition, published in May, includes the changes up to and including the 2016 Budget.
The second edition, published in December, includes changes up to and including the Autumn Statement including changes in the Finance Act 2016.
This pack is available as print books, as ebooks on the cloud-based Smarteca platform, or as a cost-effective print and ebook bundle. Please select the format you require at the top of this page, above the ADD TO CART button.
This title is available on repeat order. Find out how you can save 10% on your annual books
- The principles of income tax
- The taxation of earnings, business profits, investment income and capital gains
- Inheritance tax
- Capital allowances, stamp taxes and VAT
- National insurance contributions, state benefits and statutory payments
- Tax credits
Price reduced on 09/09/16
- Wolters Kluwer - Twinfield - Liberty Leasing - Implementation
- Twinfield Case Study: Liberty Leasing - Scalability
- Twinfield Case Study: Liberty Leasing - SME suitability
- Twinfield Case Study: Liberty Leasing - Secure for FCA Regulated Companies
- Twinfield Case Study: Liberty Leasing - Information drill down