User Groups are:
- Independent bodies run by users for the benefit of users
- Open to any practice or firm that uses CCH software for accounting practices
- Funded mainly by subscriptions paid by members
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting fully supports the work of the User Groups and is regularly invited to attend User Group meetings.
To work with User Group Members and CCH (but independent from) to enhance the products and services for the benefit of users and their clients.
- To freely exchange information with other members and to give advice if requested.
- To put forward recommendations to Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting for enhancements to CCH software suggested by members.
- To act as a channel in reporting back to Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting problems in both software and hardware experienced by members.
- To monitor the progress made by Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting on correcting errors and developing enhancements.
- To have an effective working relationship with Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting.