What are eBulletins?
eBulletins are free emails sent out by Wolters Kluwer Software Support which:
- inform you when new software updates are posted on the Support website, including a direct link to the new release page
- provide information about forthcoming releases
- alert you to particularly important or urgent issues affecting software, suggesting workarounds wherever possible
- update you about any changes to service levels, including support desk hours, web operations and training initiatives
- we strongly recommend that at least one member of the firm be subscribed to all licensed product eBulletins, otherwise your firm will not be informed of important and sometimes critical software updates
How often are eBulletins sent out?
eBulletins are sent out as needed - not at a regular time or date. We send out an eBulletin when we release new software, when we need to let you know about urgent issues affecting the software, or when service levels change. You may occasionally receive two in the same week - or none for a few months.
Is there an additional charge for receiving eBulletins?
No. The cost of providing this service is included in the Annual Support Fee for your software.
How do I subscribe to eBulletins?
If you are not already registered, you will need to register as a new user. When you register, you can choose which eBulletins you'd like to receive. If you're already registered but not signed up, you will need to update your profile. You can then tick the checkboxes by the product areas you'd like to receive eBulletins for. You can register or update your profile via the My Account Menu.
Which eBulletins can I sign up for?
You can subscribe to eBulletins for any of the products that your company has a valid licence for.
How do I change the email address that my eBulletins go to?
Your eBulletins will be sent to your registered email address. To change your email address, you will need to update your profile via My Account > Update Profile.
How many people from my firm can subscibe to eBulletins?
There is no limit on the number of people who can subscribe from a particular firm; however, each person will need to be registered to this website separately.
Why am I asked to logon when I click on a link in my eBulletin?
We often provide a link to the most recent software update in our eBulletins. When you click on the link, you'll see a User Logon page first before you go through to the Central Suite Installer (CSI) or software download page. Logging on ensures that only registered clients with valid license have access to the downloads.
The links in my eBulletin does not work, what should I do?
If clicking on a link beginning "http://", "ftp" or "www" in your eBulletin doesn't work, highlight the link text, then copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser. For email addresses, you'll need to copy and paste the link into the "To" field of your email Message window.
If a link is split across two lines in your message, you'll need to make sure you cut and paste both lines, and remove any spaces in between.
I don't want to receive eBulletins in HTML format. Can I get them in plain text?
Our eBulletins are sent in multipart format, which means that they contain both an HTML message and a plain text alternative. Your email software settings will then determine which version of the message displays.
If you would prefer to receive plain text emails, you'll need to change your email client settings to display plain text only. If you need help, either consult your email software documentation or ask your local IT Support team.
I've subscribed to eBulletins but I'm not receiving them, what should I do?
If you think you haven't received any of the eBulletins you're subscribed to, please check the eBulletin Archives to ensure that an eBulletin has recently been sent out, if so log a support call via the Resources Menu, stating your correct email address and which product areas you ought to be receiving eBulletins for.
Is there an Archive of previous eBulletins available to read online?
Yes. If you've missed an eBulletin for some reason (e.g. by accidentally deleting the email), you can view the most recent eBulletins in our eBulletin Archive.
How do I unsubscribe from eBulletins?
If you no longer wish to receive eBulletins, you will need to update your profile via My Account > Update Profile menu and untick the eBulletins that you do not wish to receive, then click Submit. You will then automatically be removed from that particular distribution list.
- Inform you when new software updates are posted on the Support website, including a direct link to the new release page
- Provide information about forthcoming releases
- Alert you to particularly important or urgent issues affecting software, suggesting workarounds wherever possible
- Update you about any changes to service levels, including support desk hours, web operations and training initiatives
- We strongly recommend that at least one member of the firm be subscribed to all licensed product eBulletins, otherwise your firm will not be informed of important and sometimes critical software updates